Paladin Rule-Based Configurator
Rather than define an item for each variation on a product, you can use the Paladin Rule-Based Configurator to organize variations as sets of options which can apply to many items. Make-to-order quotes and orders are fully integrated with xTuple’s line item entry screens, making option selection simple.
Features OverviewHere is an overview of some of the capabilities and features the Paladin Rule-Based Configurator has to offer:
- Define and assign an unlimited number of options for sold items which are selected at the time of quoting or ordering.
- Create simple and nested rules (of arbitrary depth) to control which options may be ordered with other options.
- Evaluate rules on the fly as the order takes place.
- Convert option-aware quotes to sales orders.
- Adjust work order materials requirements automatically when work orders are exploded (can add and remove materials).
- Manage option-aware inventory using lot/serial control.